-
July 30th, 2003, 05:41 AM
#1
Inactive Member
One of my most memorable concerts was going to see Ozzy for the first time at a club in Toronto. It was when the album No More Tears came out, I was underage and me and a highschool friend went downtown to get scalper tickets the night of the show. We had 40 bucks between us and it wasn't even close to enough, plus, they were carding ppl at the door so we walked around the back of the building where there were big metal garage doors so we could at least enjoy the music from outside, we smoked 3 joints and talked to others sitting around who didn't get in. All of a sudden, WHACK!!!BOOM!!! some guy with a prybar on his truck hooked it onto one of the backdoors and ripped it clear off! Me and 2 hot guys i was talking to ran in b4 any security could notice, my friend with me didn't make it in time and stayed outside the club all night b/c security closed up the door pretty quick. I felt bad but I WAS IN! All 5'1" of me squeezed its way into the sweaty mod of screaming jumping fans and in 20 mins found myself front and center with Ozzy's feet just 3-4 ft away. He threw buckets of water and did the leapfrog thing and when he played Goodbye to Romance I burnt my fingertips w/ my lighter. After the show my friend was outside makeing out w/ some guy so it worked out for us both, I'll never forget my first Ozzy show cuz it was crazy from beginning to end. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
August 2nd, 2003, 10:22 AM
#2
Inactive Member
There are so many,no real order:
Joan show 1983 Agora Ballroom CT.
George Thorogood 1981 night 23 of 50 states in 50 days Toads New Haven CT.
Stevie Ray Vaughn many times
The Who 1979 NYC
Steve Vai Tuxedo Junction CT.
Keith Richards ans the x-pensive winos in nyc
The Allmans Jones Beach NY the night Jerry Garcia passed.
Sorry to blab I could keep going.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks